10.07.2004

I just watched "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," and it was so amazing! I had no idea I could like, no, LOVE, a western. A monumental evening, and that Morricone soundtrack will be in my head all night..."Wah wah wah, wah wah WAH, wa wa wa wa...OOWOOWOWOWOOO!"

In other news, I was voted Employee of the Month by my co-workers yesterday. It just goes to show, the less I care about something, the more successful I am! I guess that's not entirely true; I do enjoy it now, but it is funny that I can appear to be doing great at a job that made me cry daily for the first few weeks and finally forced me to begin taking anti-anxiety pills. Man, I'm good.

1 comment:

Derek said...

Ah. What a fun night! It is hard to believe that it has been almost a year, since we watched The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Yet, I think it should feel like two years, considering all of the changes over this past year. I can hardly believe that it was over three months ago that you and I were sitting on Margie's lap, wearing nothing but undergarments.