10.20.2004

My God. This is monumental. I haven't taken a nap in a whole entire week. It's either the vast amounts of octopus salad I've been consuming, or the recent decision to start splitting my anti-anxiety pills in half. You be the judge.

In other news, I am having more adventures. I snuck into a prominent but currently uninhabited apartment building with a dear friend. We wandered around for a bit in the dusty dark, our path lighted by a cigarette, met no ghosts, and quietly climbed back out the window. These are the things I was too much of a weenie to do in my youth. I'm making up for a lot in my mid-twenties.

I also stole a sign. Don't tell anyone, okay? It had to be done, because this is what it says: "CAUTION: ELEVATOR MEN WORKING IN HOISTWAY." This begs so many questions, I don't even know where to start.

Hoistway?

No comments: