6.18.2005

blmskrufmmk...

Oh, it's just so humiliating. Why can't I spent a week carousing like Paris Hilton and come out unscathed? Physically, at least.

But noooooo, I'm sick, sick, sick, like a little kid who stayed up too late at a slumber party. I like being sick because it allows me to memorize Applebee's commercials and fall asleep to "Three Men and a Little Lady," but I feel like my skin is on fire. It's almost a trade-off.

The best part of "Three Men and a Little Lady" is the fact that Ted Danson appears in a Carmen Miranda getup for the bulk of the film. Fruit hat and everything. I forget why, but I'm sure it's very important to the plot.

I remember seeing this movie at the drive-in when it first came out. I might go to the drive-in tonight, to see "Batman Begins." Doesn't that sound nice? It'll be extra good if we get some ice cream and shove it into our faces before it melts.

If only I had the strength to stand up...

1 comment:

Derek said...

I want to go with you! Seeing Batman Begins in a drive-in would be fun even if I don't like the movie-and I'm afraid I won't. But I want to see it anyways.