11.17.2005

flattery...


Today a customer told me, "Your eyes are like blue flames, shining like lights from pure porcelain skin!"

I knew he was crazy, but I also wanted him to keep talking. I will accept praise from any source.

He also called me by my name, as in, "Polly, your eyes are like blue flames, shining like lights from pure porcelain skin!" This always makes me blush; when customers call me by name. It also makes me blush when they tell me my eyes are like blue flames, shining like lights from pure porcelain skin.

2 comments:

Derek said...

WOW! That, is really some compliment.

ted d. said...

um, the last thing I can remember someone telling me was "You're excused dipshit!" when I tripped over this fat mans boot at the portland airport.

That's almost as good, right?

Pols, your flaming blue beams are so bright, I can see them from Mt Soledad if the the weather is clear.