2.04.2006

I HAVE A WHOLE DAY OFF!


Last night I left the house for a social event. I had a good time. How is it that the greatest people always appear in my life? Myron here ordered a Manhattan hoping it would be more like a Cosmopolitan, so I was forced to drink both his and mine.

Lovely Sue from pillowvspincushion has requested that I do a "meme." I could do these things all day. Maybe I will do a hundred and make it my thesis. Here goes:

Four jobs I've had:

1. frozen yogurt pumper-outer
2. toy seller
3. medical receptionist
4. 2nd assistant to the writing program manager at CCA


Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Ghostbusters II
2. Amelie
3. The Apartment
4. The Jerk

Four places I've lived:

1. Red Bluff, CA
2. San Luis Obispo, CA
3. Portland, OR
4. San Francisco, CA

Four tv shows I love:

1. Mr. Show
2. The Office
3. Six Feet Under
4. Freaks and Geeks

Four places I've vacationed:

1. New York
2. the beach house! Lincoln City, OR
3. Bass Lake, CA
4. Paris

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Pizza Oasis double pepperoni slice, fresh or leftover
2. fried oysters from Tad's Chicken 'n' Dumplins
3. eel rolls
4. Coconut Noodles from Herbivore (just went there last night! so good!)

Four sites I visit daily:

1. boingboing
2. myspace
3. etsy
4. friends' blogs

Four places I would rather be now:

1. Eating crepes with Portland friends at Le Happy
2. In a fancy hotel room watching cable and eating room service
3. on stage performing my completed one-woman show
4. at home with my family

Four bloggers I wish to tag:

1. crystal
2. krista
3. wickens
4. david byrne (he has a blog! genius!)

No comments: