6.08.2006

Blog, for me and me alone


Man. I just saw a guy picking lint out of his hand and singing some tuneless song. Other than these activities, he looked really normal.

So, my life, right? I went to Portland. I went to Monterey. Trips are good. I ate cupcakes at a place that serves only cupcakes, went to a real live barbecue, and danced with other drunk people at a party. Twice!

Tonight I have planned another of my infamous personal leisure nights. I've rented Top Hat with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, and Season Three of Strangers with Candy. In the oven is a pizza topped with basil, prosciutto, and red peppers, and I invented a cocktail with prosecco, lemonade, and fresh raspberries.

I have spent the last of my remaining money on this private soiree, but it's going to be worth it. Tomorrow at 8 I have another interview with another temp agency. Hire me, I'll say. I'm nice and I type fast and I won't use the internet on the job because I'm too much of a wuss.

1 comment:

Derek said...

That sounds very delicious. I had so much fun during your stay, I wish it could have been longer...at least till we finished watching the firdt season of ALIAS.
Personally,
Derek