1.15.2007

New Year's Ideas for Ultimate Procrastinating

One: I have decided that blogging is one of two things that gave me the idea to go back to school, therefore, I should return to the activity that originally brought me joy. Prepare ye for many blog entries this year, as I predict a skimpy thesis, but a blog bursting with information and excitement.

Two: I would like to make a practice of ceremonially serving myself tea as often as possible. It is a healthy thing to do, I think, both physically and mentally. The purchase of this new mug, pictured, is intended to help this process.

Three: Learn more HTML. You may notice the oversized pictures in my sidebar. I believe that through hard work and study, I may be able to eventually make these pictures the appropriate sizes.

I look forward to an industrious new year.

No comments: