4.30.2009

Super Tangential!

Does anyone know how to nap correctly? I've come to the conclusion that napping is no longer an option for me, as I just continue to sleep. Sigh. Reminds me of the character in True Stories, "The Laziest Woman in the World." Alas, I can't find any good videos of her scenes, and honestly, the non-music parts of True Stories are kind of a slog anyway if you're not 14 years old and just learning about philosophy. (Oh shit, am I starting to sound like Chuck Klosterman? Help! Say it ain't so.)

So I found this video of Talking Heads singing "Psycho Killer" on some show called "The Old Grey Whistle Test." And I'm certainly glad I did, because LOOK AT TINA WEYMOUTH'S HAIR. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Someone should create a Blythe wig called "the Tina." Then I found another video, and her hair looks great in a totally different way. I suggest you spend some time researching as I did, and you will undoubtedly find that Tina Weymouth has excellent hair at all times. AAAANYWAY, enjoy.

No comments: