7.16.2009





Less than 48 hours until the big days. SO NERVOUS/EXCITED. However, I'm not feeling frantic. I spent last weekend being so edgy and crazy that I think I'm plumb out of panic, and have moved into a resigned (though I prefer to call it relaxed) state of mind. So that's good, right?
Last night we watched some episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation while I cut chain, glued feathers and charms onto vintage plastic hair combs, and ate a chocolate bunny left over from Easter. Multitasking?

3 comments:

anna said...

Was STG:TNG more meaningful now that you know that you and Patrick Stewart have the same birthday?

polly conway said...

Yes, as a matter of fact. It was noted and briefly discussed.

Pamela said...

Good Luck, please fill me in how it goes. I am dying to know!!! Do you tweet?