11.09.2012

It's here! Craft fair season, that is!


I had an excellent first holiday craft fair of the season last weekend! It was a total pleasure to get to spend a few hours inside the lovely Bedford Gallery; the current exhibition was so awesome and is actually worth going all the way out to Walnut Creek to see. 


These little critters were part of the exhibition and were tucked away next to my booth. I love doing this show because the crafters get to be right there next to the art, and it's a really neat mix. 

pollyannacowgirl, craft display, craft fair, pollyanna cowgirl

I'm happy with how my display turned out for once! This is how I'll keep it for the rest of the shows this year. 


Next up: PATCHWORK OAKLAND next weekend!

1 comment:

BEESTLYproducts said...

oh, wow! that's really cool.