2.02.2005

epizudics...

My Southern grandmother used to refer to any sort of minor illness as "epizudics." Unbelievably, I still have the epizudics. I must have eaten too much Christmas candy or something, because I've been ill off and on since then. I've had just about enough, although I have been soothing the aches and pains with "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers." The extended version, of course.

My mom walked in the room and said, "You're still watching this? No wonder you're still sick."

2 comments:

ted said...

Obviously you've stumbled on and drank and Elvish +5 Potion of personal disenchantment. Remedy? Run from LOTR, throw all your die (even the 12 sided ones) down an artesian well and bath in freshly gathered rain water.

pollyanna cowgirl said...

it's too late. my strength points have already decreased -15; i used up my pouch of tissues, and i'm totally out of gold. shit! i can't even find a six-sided die to roll.