3.01.2005

The Firefly Express: Special Victims Unit

I was just sitting here, thinking, "Gosh. This new job is really cutting into my Law and Order time," when all of a sudden, those beautiful red, white, and blue words appeared on the TV screen, followed by the ominous chords. "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit." Any show that stars a hardcore rapper, a subversive 80's stand-up comedian, the dude who humped a refrigerator in Wet Hot American Summer, and short-haired hottie Mariska Hargitay is okay in my book. If I had any ambition to be on TV, I would totally strive to play a psychotic sorority girl, or a killer with a big secret.


In other news, I don't know what "collating" means. According to what I overheard today, that's my main task at the old oficina. "Oh, that's Polly. She does all the collating." I do? Does it have anything to do with stapling? Organizing? I think it might mean "staring at scary papers, going to the water cooler, saving scary papers for later, hiding in the back file closet with the MRI equipment."

No comments: