7.19.2005

Dorksville, pt. 2


IMG_0114
Originally uploaded by scrumtrulesent.
Thank you, Sarah, for providing this gorgeous photo from the Renaissance Festival. It's kind of like a Where's Waldo of awesomeness...just look at the background. It's fully of surprises. I had finally gotten the nerve up to ask the parrot guy if any of his parrots were named Polly, but then he walked away. I wussed out, and now I'll never know. But I do know this: my scrawny little buddy in the chain mail hat has been waiting all year for this day. Bless his D&D playing little heart.

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Not to mention his friend with the studded codpiece there. Oh, Rennaisance Faire people. Such sweet fodder.

polly conway said...

I know, it's almost too easy. And yet, I do it anyway. Heartless. I'm probably missing out on a tender and caring lover (that guy with the codpiece), but my hard shell of mockery forbids it. Alas. I bet Harry Potter 6 made him cry too.