10.01.2012

Fun with Chronicle Books, Creativebug, and Hello! Lucky


 
pic from the Bold Italic
 I got up the gumption to go to a craft n' cocktails event at Chronicle Books in SF on Thursday! I had RSVP'd nearly a month before, which helped me actually show up. Generally, "locking it in" is the best way to guarantee that I will do stuff (gym memberships notwithstanding) and not be a flaky Frieda. Secondly, I really wanted to go and see my crafty buddies from Creativebug and Hello Lucky! Thirdly, it was free, and I'm all about free these days.


Chronicle Books is in SOMA and near about 20 places I temped during my long temp career, but I had never been there. It's awesome!

Pretties Courtney Cerruti and Rad Megan!


   
We all got little baggies of supplies and instructions!
Christina and I were all about colors!
  Highlights: a great discussion about my new obsession, King of the Hill (so underrated!), sparkling wine, and getting to play with a ton of vintage dresdens!
My cupcake topper!

No comments: