7.04.2005

Happy 4th of July!

I wanted to go check out my little brother's new bachelor pad, so, at his request, I rented Team America. I didn't even think about the fact that today was the 4th of July, and Team America was a real American treasure. I know it's notorious for its extensive puppet sex scene, but truthfully, that didn't affect me half as much as the puppet barfing scene. OH MY GOD! I thought I was getting better, but it appears that I can't even watch puppets barf without screaming! God, it was worth it, though. So funny. My favorite barfing scene of the year.

Apparently a family of puppeteers worked on this movie. It really warms my heart to know that there is still a family of puppeteers in this world, and they're managing to find work.

I recommend that you support both the great art of puppetry and the fight against George W. by renting Team America immediately.

3 comments:

Derek said...

I really want to see that movie, but I keep forgeting about it. What are your plans for your Birthday? I hope you do something fun. I miss you.

jordananne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jordananne said...

ok, so about the puking. today we got a 'digusting' sounds keyring (what that, you didn't know that the new draw to Little Finnegans is gross out humor, yes Polly it is ohhhhh it is). It has not one but TWO puke buttons on it. Grosssss! There is dry heaving (no joke, it's a sicky recording of DRY HEAVING!!), and someone puking then the slop hitting the ground. Sick. There are 4 'other' disgusting sounds as well which i will spare you the GOREY details. Sorry to have to share this dis heartening info. with you but I thought you should know. By the way, I was the one that ordered the grossy keychain....