7.11.2005


Once I had to babysit some eerily sexually precocious little boys, who both had a vested interest in Playboy magazine and all things boob-related. They were cute, but alarming, and since I don't feel that comfortable around children, it was almost better, like hanging out with some dirty old men in 8-year-old bodies. Just kidding. It was horrible. I think they knew more about sex than I did at that point; I was around 13 or 14. They really wanted to watch this pervy anime video, but it got so raunchy after a few minutes that I couldn't bear it and begged them to watch Biodome instead. I will forever connect this movie with a sense of relief, and although I had warm feelings for Pauly Shore previous to its viewing, he fills me with a sense of calm and well-being. I think Biodome is my favorite Pauly Shore movie, and actually, the only one I find watchable at all. Son-in-Law has its moments, but on the whole, is a total embarassment. Pauly has so much more to offer. Look at those soulful eyes. Pauly Shore is a man of depth and character, and, in this photo, posed just like I was for my senior picture.

However, Stephen Baldwin can suck it! Talentless loser!

4 comments:

Derek said...

Wasn't Pauly recently cast in the made for TV Richard Simmons bio-pic 'Gentle Sweat'?

ted d. said...

I will now consider you my Pauly Shore go-to person- a skill I wasn't aware you possessed...

ps: due to my phone's blindness, I can't call you since I don't know your number, only how to dial/push 'TALK' when I see "POLLY"

Crystal said...

Gee, those kids sound like a nightmare. Thank god those days are over! (hopefully) thanks for bringing the weaz back into our lives.

The Crystal Piece said...

My highschool senior photo showed me with two french braids, an ankh on a silver chain, and a tshirt that featured, simply, a large snake and nothing else. I like to think I was ahead of my time (but since its been more than ten years, I'm starting to give up hope).
--Crystal Piece