1.29.2007


I am currently eating a big bowl of quinoa, rainbow chard, broccoli, and onions. I am trying to eat the things that people say you're supposed to eat in the hope that I will someday be the kind of person that wakes up with the dawn and runs a few miles before sitting down to a big bowl of fruit. I've also been very inspired by a certain vegetarian BFF whose incredibly healthy eating habits reside here. Right now it's bacon cheeseburgers one day, tempeh tacos the next, but it's a process, okay?

I'd also like to take this moment to discuss another healthy habit, and that is the fine example of televised programming called Ugly Betty. Godammit, I love the hell out of this show. It is campy, cute, and filled with the kind of dramedy moments that I can really appreciate. I think it even won over the sitcom-skeptical P., although he might have just been humoring me.

In other news, I have a new job. It starts tomorrow, and may involve passing out plates of food in an office environment. Details soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polly, i've been reading your blog. you are so great. i, too, do the healthy + unhealthy thing. one night, roasted veggies and grains, the next, call in an order to Papalote. can't help it =)

Anonymous said...

Is that Anna Bond blogging about veggies? It's so serious!

Unknown said...

Hi and so glad you submitted your wonderful blog to Delightfulblogs. After just spending a few minutes reading your posts I knew it was just perfect for our readers. Plus I have a soft spot for San Francisco (born there so many years ago) and am now addicted to Ugly Betty!

best,
Lynda
www.delight.com
www.delightfulblogs.com