2.01.2007

The old switcheroo!


So, I switched rooms. My roommate moved out, and I have taken his room, which is a mansion and a palace and a cavern compared to my old room. It has a private door to the backyard (aka the back-concrete slab), a WINDOW, and scrubby plants creeping in at the corners. I love it so much; I cannot wait to decorate it. Pictures will come soon, but in the meantime, here is how the room feels to me. I feel like I live in a California Mission, and we all know how much I love the Missions!*

*I'm not being sarcastic. I actually love them.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Congrats on the new room! I can't wait to see pics.

Anonymous said...

ooooh, how wonderful! i do love the feeling of a new space to decorate. i am also happy to hear that you have a window. have a fabulous weekend polly.