8.19.2009

Billy Ball Ring!

Hey guys! As a kid, I thought that when I was a grown-up, I would be so happy because I'd have the freedom to buy as much "sugar cereal" as my little heart desired. And while I do eat my fair share of Lucky Charms (sometimes marshmallows first, oaty bits second), sometimes I hate the responsibilities and hardships that every adult has to face. More on this at a later date.

On another, totally different note, I found this great ring by RecycledRings on Etsy that looks just like a billy ball (craspedia)! It's a little pricey, but pretty darn amazing.

1 comment:

anna said...

Man, I hear you. Remember how it was going to be all ice cream and watching movies until midnight? And here I am, choosing to go to bed early and eat vegetables all the time...not to mention vacuuming, and laundry, and trying to save money...maybe we could time travel back to like, summer 1998 when you worked at the yogurt shop and I worked at the Launderosa and "It's Like Romeo And Juliet" by Silk E. Fyne was burning up the airwaves.